- Post-graduate in Management from IIM, Calcutta with graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering
- Promoted The Wealth Architects in 2006 and since providing fee-based advisory to individuals to plan their finances in line with their needs, aspirations and risk appetite. (Not associated with any mutual fund, insurance or any other company, to avoid any conflict of interest.)
- Prior to this, more than 19 years’ work experience in the area of Corporate Finance, Management and Investment Advisory with companies such as Maruti, IDBI, Sinar Mas Pulp & Paper India Ltd. (now part of Ballarpur Industries), etc)
- Author of four published books viz. 'Your Guide to Finance and Investments', 'Millionaires don't eat cakes...they make them', ‘10/10 Now control your money...perfectly’ and 'Plan for Prosperity', besides a self-published e-book 'The Money Gyaan'
- Expert Advisor to CNBC TV-18’s book ‘Everything you wanted to know about investing’
- On the expert panel of Moneycontrol.com since early 2005 and till date penned around 200 articles on personal finance and investments
- Various columns, articles and opinions have regularly featured in Financial Times, Business Today, DNA, ezinearticles.com, Yahoo Voices, Money Mantra, Right Choice, stockmusings.com, domain-b.com, rediff.com, Analyst etc.